There are several events coming up in the days ahead. It’s helpful to look forward to those dates so that we can all be involved. Here’s what’s on the docket:
- August 16: Baptisms. There are several people in the church who are ready to get baptized. We’ll head up to some water after the church service on this day to hold a baptism ceremony. If you’re ready to be baptized, talk to Pastor Lee.
- August 21-22: Men’s fasting retreat. The guys in the church will fast and pray for a few days leading up to the night of Friday, August 21. We’ll stay in Jerry’s cabin again and study a lot of Scripture.
- September 4-7: Onion Days. We’ll be doing something a little different this year to reach our community during this time. Make sure to talk to Phil about how you can help out.
- September 13: Vision Sunday. This is one of two Sundays per year that we slow down and look at the big picture of where we’re going as a church. It’s a great time to ask questions and learn more.
- October 2-3: Man Conference. This is our first time ever holding a men’s conference. We hope to make it a big deal. Get all the details you need right here.