Remember that this Saturday we will be meeting at the church to work on a few projects. Starting at 8:30 we will eat breakfast then we will start in on various things that need done. Here are the items on the list:
- Sound panels hung in various rooms
- Asphalt tar poured into cracks in the parking lot
- Mulch spread in the bark beds around the building
- Touch-up painting in multiple spots in the building
- Shortening up the remaining window blinds
- Fixing the ball bearings in the tall chairs in the fireplace room
- Painting a red stripe on the outside step between the kitchen and the grill
- Re-finishing a couple of spots on the lobby floor
We grow closer by serving shoulder-to-shoulder. It would be great to get these things done before winter!
See you there!