Tomorrow night at 7 p.m. we’re having our evangelistic Good Friday service.
- Please invite every man, woman, and child in the area!
- We expect the service to be 60-75 minutes.
- There will not be nursery, but we’ll have bags for children with crayons, coloring sheets, and snacks to keep them occupied.
- Dress code is same as always: “Dress casually, or not.”
- There’s a video on the church Facebook page you can share. It’s a digital invitation. Find it here.
E-mail or call/text Jeremy if you have any questions!
Ron and Laurelie Umphenhour left for California over the weekend to visit family. Last night Laurelie started exhibiting the symptoms of food poisoning. The symptoms appeared worse this morning so she was taken to the ER. As it turns out, there are some undefined heart/artery issues that appear to be serious. According to posts by the Umphenhour family on Facebook, Laurelie is unconscious at this time and the doctors are running a variety of tests. Pray for God’s healing, His will, and comfort for the family.
There are two things to know for this weekend.
- Set your clocks forward one hour Saturday night. If you don’t, you’ll miss out on the first hour of our fellowship Sunday morning and that would be awful. God wants you to be there with us.
- We’re taking a break from the Daniel series on Sunday to talk about the church’s vision. There’s a potluck afterwards. You can participate by bringing something warm and yummy. When everybody brings something, we all get to eat. And that’s a good thing.
Finish the workweek well. Remember what God has said: “Do not grow weary of doing good,” (2 Thess 3:13).