So you’re thinking about changing how you worship, where you call church, or maybe your religion altogether. We’d like to offer some input that you might find useful. Check out the video below and remember these six things:
- Forget everything you thought you knew about God. He’s bigger than you’ve ever imagined.
- Read John, Romans, and Galatians. They’ll tell you how to get to heaven.
- Trust the Bible. Forget what you’ve been told about it and see it with fresh eyes.
- Find a Bible-teaching church. Stick with them and let them serve you.
- Let go of the anger you have toward the church you’re leaving. God wants you to move forward.
- Learn to trust again. The Lord has spoken to you in His word and you can trust Him.