All nursery volunteers, age 16+, are now required to fill out a background check form. Click on this secure link to submit your information as soon as possible: https://www.ministryopportunities.org/Application.aspx?oid=38050. Don’t forget — this Sunday, after Sunday School, there will be a brief meeting for all nursery volunteers in the Koin. Thank you for helping make our church nursery a safe place!
Also, we’re starting small groups on Sunday, June 5 (that’s one week from this Sunday). We’ll get more info to you at church this weekend. Plan to make it a part of your schedule!
Tomorrow we will be joined by Frank and Roberta Curtis, a missionary couple we support. After the morning service and Sunday School, we will have a potluck where we’ll hear from them and from a missionary you haven’t met (he’s from India).
We need you to participate in this potluck by bringing enough food for yourself and others. We’ll chow down together and be blessed by some of God’s servants.
There are two events happening at the church this weekend.
- Saturday: At 9am, we’ll meet at the church for service projects. There are outdoor and indoor projects to complete. Your help is much appreciated!!
- Sunday: After Sunday School, we will have a quick meeting for PBC members. We have had a few applications for membership that need reviewed by current members.
Tomorrow night at 7 p.m. we’re having our evangelistic Good Friday service.
- Please invite every man, woman, and child in the area!
- We expect the service to be 60-75 minutes.
- There will not be nursery, but we’ll have bags for children with crayons, coloring sheets, and snacks to keep them occupied.
- Dress code is same as always: “Dress casually, or not.”
- There’s a video on the church Facebook page you can share. It’s a digital invitation. Find it here.
E-mail or call/text Jeremy if you have any questions!
Ron and Laurelie Umphenhour left for California over the weekend to visit family. Last night Laurelie started exhibiting the symptoms of food poisoning. The symptoms appeared worse this morning so she was taken to the ER. As it turns out, there are some undefined heart/artery issues that appear to be serious. According to posts by the Umphenhour family on Facebook, Laurelie is unconscious at this time and the doctors are running a variety of tests. Pray for God’s healing, His will, and comfort for the family.