Let me give you a brief run-down of what we’re all all about.
What’s a Bible Church? The technical answer: non-denominational. We preach Christ and the cross very much. We trust the Bible entirely.
We’re regular people meeting together, reveling in God’s forgiveness, love, and grace, learning what’s in the Bible, learning what pleases God, walking (often limping) together, learning to pray, and learning to love.
“Church” is a good word. It comes from the Greek language and means “gathering,” or a called out group of people. For you, the word might bring up negative images from the past: rules, uncomfortable clothes, pretending to be something you’re not, “worthy” and “unworthy” people.
It would sure be fun if, by the grace of God, we could help you erase those images and draw some positive ones — starting with casual clothes for Sunday worship.
The message is this:
- God is the one perfect, infinite, eternal (Exodus 3)
- Jesus has done all of the work in paying for sin (Ephesians 1-2)
- Jesus makes people worthy in a moment (Luke 7)
- Heaven and hell are real (Luke 16)
- Everyone who believes in Jesus is freed from religious ritual (Galatians 1-5)
- The Bible has the answers (2 Timothy 3)
- God uses humble men and women to advance His kingdom (1 Corinthians 1)
Thanks for visiting,